Have you realised that it’s getting warming

Today CERI come to our class and she is a meteorologist. What meteorologist do is that they find the atmosphere and what is going on with climate change. She told us s much things about climate change

Some things that I did not no before she come was 97% of scientists agree that climate change is real and it is now a problem. Humans are the main and big factor cause of co2 in the atmosphere. There are a number at gases that impact on our atmosphere.
Global warming and climate change is happening and it’s real. The proof of climate change includes photos,graphs data, ice caps meting, ocean warming and higher and glaciers running. When you are going to wear something 1 or 2 degrees is not much but it has a huge affect plants and animals. Farming and raising cattle contributes high levels of methane to the atmosphere.

So next time you see a light your not in a room and the light is on turn it off and small things like that can make a difference.

20161123-132550.jpg

One comment

1. Hey Darcy,
    I think that this blog post was very interesting, and that you explained what Ceri did very well. It seemed to me that it was a bit rushed and a few spelling mistakes here and there. Otherwise it was really good.
    From Ruby