Term two goal

In our lives we have ups and downs so that’s why it’s good to have a  goal. There is a long-term goal and a short-term goal. A long term goal might take you about one term. A short term goal might take you a week or two.

My long term reading goal is to read fluently. I can tell by reading to someone and when I think I’m  finished my reading goal  I will read to them and see if I have improved. My short term reading goal is to make  inferences. I can tell by reading to someone at the start and then when I think I’ve finished  I’ll read  to them and see if I have  improved.

My short  term  maths goal is to learn my six times table. I can tell by  testing with my mum or dad and see if I know my sixes.

My long term maths goal is to be able to use a protractor.  I will be able to  measure an angle.

My short term learning behaviour goal is to always try my hardest I can tell by looking at my old work and see if inproved.

My long term learning behaviour goal is to put my hand up to speak. I can tell by  counting  how many times I do it.

imageimage